Thursday 12 March 2009

AND IT ONLY TOOK 3 MONTHS!

Last Christmas, Scott and Cortney
gave us a beautiful plaque to
hang on our wall.
.
At the same time Tom and Jodi
gave us a beautiful frame to
show off all our wonderful
Grandkids.
.
We decided that they
should be
displayed together. - SO
We started looking for pictures
.
.
Jodi came down and helped to
arrange the pictures in
the frame.
.

.
Then the task - Where and how to hang them?

We left that up to Dad.

.


.

I think it turned out GREAT
.

" THANKS "
you guys


4 comments:

Jodi said...

Looks great (but that wasn't one of the three of four places you talked about hanging it). Love it!

Leslie Aldridge said...

It's awesome! But how could it not be with you and Jodi's (and Dad's) talents not to mention such awesome grandchildren!
I want one....but I guess I'll have to wait for grandchildren first.

Mel said...

Hi Jane. you can call me anytime...i'm home all the time!!
720-242-7115 or 208-705-0235

OnGod'sErrand said...

Beautitul! You guys can be proud of your posterity. I know they're proud of you!