Monday 1 December 2008

THANKSGIVING

Over the River and through the Woods
To Grandmothers house we go.
Yes... Thanksgiving dinner was at Grandma and
Grandpa's house this year.

The first time in a long while.
We had TURKEY and all the fixings.
Grandmother pulled out the CHINA, and the
CRYSTAL and even the good SILVER.
This was to be an
ELEGANT THANKSGIVING DINNER
And it was...................

BIG PROBLEM -

We just don't seem to have an Elegant Group.
After dinner they all got down on the LIVING ROOM FLOOR
and joined in to the 'BELLY CHUCKLE'

(for you novice, like me. That's when you lay with
your ear on each others belly and then you all
laugh at the same time)

It did keep us all laughing
PAYTON - Gave us all the biggest CHUCKLE.

Next came the

LEG WRESTLING.


Rachel took on John -------Winner Rachel


Jodi takes on Rachel......winner Jodi
Chad takes on Jodi............winner Jodi



Chad takes on Craig....and the winner is Craig.
Craig takes on Jodi...... and the winner is Craig.




CRAIG WAS CROWNED THE CHAMP


I really am thankfuf for a family
who plays together
and who has fun togeter.


But Guys....
Christmas has to be more
ELEGANT.

3 comments:

OnGod'sErrand said...

Guess you should have trained them better, Mom. I want to know who won when you and grandpa leg wrestled. With that bionic hip of yours I'll be you could toss him across the room. :-D

Jodi said...

I want a rematch at Christmas! Craig...watch out, I'm "in training" to get my title back.

cmhammond03 said...

Oh, Jodi,Jodi, Jodi....It was easy. I don't even need to train, I'll still get you next time