Saturday 6 December 2008

Christmas Lights

It's beganing to look a lot like Christmas
on Coors Drive.
It was only a few years ago that our house was the only
one on our block that had Christmas Lights. It was kinda
sad. But this year we all have the Spirit, and we are
lighting up the whole street. It looks great. A couple of
examples ................






























I love the Christmas season.
Now if I only had my cards in the mail, my tree
trimmed, my presents purchased, my packages
mailed, my fruit cake baked and my house cleaned
I would be all set.
My Goose is cooked..

5 comments:

o charm said...

well by far, the best house is the last one!!
good work guys! wish we had a house to put lights on.

Scott and Cortney said...

This is great Grandma! I love it! I desperately need your help with this blogging thing... I added a bunch of pictures, but I don't know where they went, only 1 showed up, and I can't add any text? Someday soon, you're going to have to teach me how to do this? I'm really struggling. Hope you guys are well! Miss you!

Jodi said...

Looks like "home" to me. Now if I could just get my hubby to put our lights up...what's our secret mom? Oh nevermind, I know daddy!

OnGod'sErrand said...

"There's no place like home for the holidays..." Thanks for sharing some pictures. There is absolutely nothing like that in Poland! Im so glad to see that the Christmas spirit is alive and well on Coors Drive. P.S.----we never have goose for Christmas dinner! :D

Unknown said...

wow that is quite the festive street. awesome. you guys have done an impressive job. we've been driving around neighborhoods several times this year. we love to look at festive streets like yours!