Friday 14 November 2008

PAMPERING


I guess that I have never given much
thought to FEET. Oh I know that they
are very important and I am really
glad that I have a healthy pair.

But I have always thought that feet
were one of the most unattractive parts of
the human body.

Lets just say: "I am not into FEET"

But I am into "PAMPERING"
(pam-per-ing = to treat with extreme care
and attention)

And what better way to be pampered than
spent an hour or so at the


PEDICURE SPA



Just sit back in the comfy chair, while the chair does
it's thing massaging your back.
You listening to soft music, while soaking your
feet in a relaxing whirl-pool of warm, sented
water.


Then this sweet little lady takes over.
She cuts, she clips and she files.
Then she rubs, she massages, and she
creams.


Then she starts the pretty part.
With great expertise she applies a base coat,
and then a ridge filler.


Then comes the bright colored ENAMEL.
and a final top coat to seal it all .



Like Magic


HAPPY FEET.

i guess that i am still not into feet, but i am absolutely into


PAMPERING

5 comments:

o charm said...

well, heck ya, grandma! and your feet deserve it!

Lindsay Van Orden said...

Mmmm Grandma, I am SO with you. I love getting pedicures! Okay, so I've only had two but they were wonderful. It's nice to get your feet rubbed when you've been on them all day!

OnGod'sErrand said...

I love it! It's worth every penny. Not many of us are brave enough to take our camera to the spa and take pictures of our feet, but the result was really fun to see.<3

christine said...

wow, that looks soooo nice! i have never had a pedicure, but they have always seemed like such a fun way to treat yourself. glad you did, you deserve it!

Unknown said...

I'll admit one time Andrea twisted my arm and I got a pedicure in Hawaii. Everything but the polish. It was fun.