Saturday 20 September 2008

GUESS WHO IS DOING A BLOG?

Well! I had to join the group. I didn't want the rest of the
gang to get ahead of me. So when Christine and Doug and
Kids came to visit I made Chris sit down with me and
show me how to be a blogger. So you will all know when
I make a big mistake. we can blame it on Christine.
I am not so sure that there will be much excitment
to share with you, but I have SO enjoyed looking in
on all the other blogs, that I decided to do one to...
Check in with me now and then.

4 comments:

OnGod'sErrand said...

Way to go Mom. You're the coolest great-grandma anywhere! We'll look forward to reading all about the happenings on Coors Drive. Love ya!

o charm said...

wow, grandma, you are awesome! so glad you've jumped on the bandwagon! will look forward to keeping up with you guys!

christine said...

it looks great, grandma! you're already a pro. thanks again for a great time, we had so much fun with you guys. you're the best!

BERRETT'S said...

Hey Jane,
Welcome to the blog world! It is such a great way to keep up with everybody. You are the greatest! Carisa